Tuesday, December 2, 2014

When I'm Gone: A dramatic scene



My back against the cold brick wall as I plug my your phones into my phone blasting music hoping to be unnoticed gone but my absence ceases to exist as they come walking around the corner towards me.
"Hey Troy why don't you come over and see what us big boys do."
Says the big one with broad shoulders and curly brown hair
"Unless you're too afraid." Says the other with pale skin and bleach blonde hair
I look down at my worn out black velcrow hoping to go back to my world of absence, but that is out of my abilities.
"Come on guys, let's go, he is to retarded to understand." Says the broad shouldered guy with curly brown hair.
as they walk away I hear the bronchi whisper loudly.
"Fagot"
"Wait!"
I say on impulse, slightly regretting my decission but it is too late to turn back now.
"Baby face grows up" says the broad guy. He told me his name was Adam Carevalson. And his pale friends name was "just Jacob"
Adam reaches into his backpack and tacked out a plastic Baggie filled with some plant-like substance that has been all crushed, like broken leaves. Then he takes a small piece of paper and puts the stuff laying on the paper and begins to roll it up.
"Jacob, the lighter dumbass!"
Jacob pulls out a lighter from his pocket and hands it to Adam. Adam lights the roll up thing a takes a smoke of it. The stuff is repulsive. It smells almost like a freshly skunk sprayed dog.
"Here" Adam takes the roll up skunk thing and hands it to me. I reluctantly take it.
Nervous, I say "What am I supposed to do?"
They laugh at me hysterically and then stop.
"Just suck it in bruh" Jacob says mid laugh.
So I "just suck it in" and the smoke chokes me causing me to cough and through up all over Adams Newley cleansed Air Jordans.
"That's it! I've had enough of this retard and his shit."
I get scared,
I want to run away to my world of absence but I can't.
I just...
can't.
I try to run but my brain is clouded from the poison that has filled my lungs.
I feel as if I am in a dream and you know when you can't run and your legs go limp as the threat chases you?
That is me
Helpless
Vulnerable
Alone.
I trip and fall, face first into the cold cement ground, and a pile of blood immediately floods the surface.
I look up and all I see is Adam with a chard of a brick in his hand ready to aim.
I close my eyes.
Mabey when gone I will enter my world of absence...
No, not gone...
Dead.





No comments:

Post a Comment